Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Our Final Project

I must admit, I have been so busy the past few years working on school papers or college work that I didn't realize just how easy this "website building stuff" has become. The power-points, speaker notes (which I used for my power point during my oral defense), blogging, igoogle (which I had never even heard of until this class) and sooooo much more.... It's amazing just how much technology is rapidly changing in just a year or two.

Our final project was useful to me in regard to preparing me for my power point for my defense. It went very well (I received an "exemplary" 4 out of 4!) and I'm very excited. Thank you to all of you that have helped make this a success, and thanks to my team members for their patience with me. I appreciate it.

Hope to see you all soon,
Wilson

1 comment:

  1. No problem Wilson! I am jealous tht you are finished. I have two more years. . .!

    ReplyDelete